March 18, 2009 § 5 Comments
Here it is! I finished it about a week ago but didn’t get time to post the picture. The head actually has wool that gets stretched across the top of the head, to make it nice and round, and then is gathered at the bottom of the head to form the neck/chest. The bottom half of the bunting holds the millet while the top is cushy thanks to the wool. I do think I filled it up with too much millet. My instructions said to put in 4 cups and it didn’t look full enough so I added another cup. I hope its not too heavy for bilingual baby.
I still have clothes to make for heavy baby (bb’s name for the baby) but everyone seems to be happy for the moment so I’m gonna wait for a bit. In the meantime, I’m making a family of bunnies for bilingual baby.
I did finish a scarf for bilingual baby. Short rows. I’m blocking it right now.